Without a secure and reliable network no digital transformation process can take place.
The steps we consider necessary to operate the digital transformation are the following:
- Effective analysis of the requirements
- Understanding of customers’ requests and needs
- Identification of the so-called “Customer Touch Points”
- Identification of the KPIs of the Digital Transformation process
- Re-designing the way of doing business in a multichannel or omnichannel “Ominichannel” perspective
- Digitization of processes (in a coherent and balanced way)
- Performance measurement
Today, many entrepreneurs, especially family business, are tempted to conduct their activities as usual. In a digital interconnected and fast world, this is no longer possible. Philip Kotler, speaks of two types of companies: those that change and those that disappear!
The process of change is therefore essential!