Your resourcefulness, tenacity and determination will join the skills of our team in the process that leads us to achieve company goals. Connecting business is our mission, making use of valuable and valid employees who want to follow us in our path of continuous growth.
The Lead Generation Specialist will take care of finding, qualifying and reporting the sales opportunities present in a list of selected companies. One or more projects will follow in a parallel fashion and will have to easily interface with the main IT systems, Office, etc. to take “note” of their daily work.
The figure, under the supervision of the sales manager, will deal with:
- manage online leads and contacts by meeting the needs and requests of potential customers.
- support the process of qualifying the Prospects for commercial activities and Direct Marketing, in combination and in synergy with the sales team.
- analyze the data collected for the purpose of a correct profiling and complete overview of the qualitative situation.
- degree in Communication Sciences or equivalent
- experience already gained in the role (Preferential)
- adequate commercial”verve”, very self-confident and enterprising, someone who knows how to break down barriers and filters, generating concrete opportunities for the sales force
- knowledge of the world of telecommunications and the tools of Social Media Marketing
- Good knowledge of the English language
Candidates without the aforementioned requirements will not be taken into consideration, without proven experience in the sector and without adequate profiles and presence on Social Networks.
The Candidate will be hired for an indefinite period with the status of Employee as required by the current C.C.N.L. BUSINESS COMPANIES TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES.
The search is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77. Work Locations: Catania, Milan.
Please attach a detailed Curriculum Vitae – authorizing the processing of personal data pursuant to Law 196/2003 – at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org