Open Job T.net:
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Your resourcefulness, tenacity and determination will join the skills of our team in the process that leads us to achieve the company objectives. Connecting companies is our mission, making use of valuable and valid collaborators who want to follow us on our path of continuous growth.
The Lead Generation Specialist will look for, qualify and report the sales opportunities present in a list of selected companies. You will follow one or more projects in parallel and will have to interface easily with the main IT systems, Office, etc. to take “note” of their daily work.
The figure, under the supervision of the sales manager, will take care of:
- manage online leads and contacts by responding to the needs and requirements of potential customers.
- support the prospect qualification process for commercial and Direct Marketing activities, in combination and in synergy with the sales team
- analyze the data collected for the purpose of a correct profiling and complete overview of the qualitative situation.
- Degree in Communication Sciences or equivalent
- Experience already gained in the role (Preferential)
- Adequate commercial “verve”, very confident and enterprising, who knows how to break down barriers and filters, generating concrete opportunities for the sales force
- Knowledge of the world of Telecommunications and Social Media Marketing tools
- Good knowledge of the English language
Candidates without the aforementioned requirements, without proven experience in the sector and without adequate profiles and presence on Social Networks will not be taken into consideration.
The Candidate will be hired for an indefinite period with the qualification of Clerk or Manager as required by the current C.C.N.L. COMPANIES OPERATING TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
The Work Offices, depending on the profiles, will be: Catania, Rome, Milan
For the purposes of the processing of personal data pursuant to 679/2016 / EU, sending the Curriculum represents implicit consent for the data subject to process the data for the purposes of a possible recruitment. Complete information will be delivered at any interview.