Open Job T.net:
Send you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
T.net specialized in the Networking, Cloud and Cyber Security sector is looking for a Junior figure to be included within the PreSale department. The resource will take part in a Talent Acquisition path and will be supported and trained, gradually acquiring increasing autonomy, in the budgeting activities in support of the commercial area. In detail, the resource will be involved in the analysis of requests for offers, time study and definition, cost investigation and preparation of the technical proposal.
- Scouting on new technologies;
- Pre-sales activities for technological projects and the search for new solutions / products;
- Scouting of market solutions and relative choice;
- Engineering of the offer, creation of price lists and internal training;
- Presale on complex and strategic projects;
- Expansion of the offer with new solutions;
- Continuous comparison and sharing of the project results with the Sales Director and the Delivery Manager and Chief Operating Officer;
- Management of relationships with suppliers to choose and analyze the most innovative technologies on the market;
- Support to the presale area and comparison with the Sales and Technology area for the Networking, Security and Cloud areas.
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Degree in scientific subjects;
- Has gained significant experience in the sector with direct responsibility for projects, customers and resources;
- Has a natural predisposition to create and manage relationships and a solid commercial sensitivity;
- Solid knowledge of the ICT world and of the solutions available on the market;
- Established habit of achieving objectives and managing the related budget;
- Natural predisposition to leadership and consolidated experience in managing a team;
- Fluency in English.
The Candidate will be hired for an indefinite period with the qualification of Clerk as required by the current C.C.N.L. COMPANIES OPERATING TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77. Work locations: Milan and Catania.