Open Job T.net:
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tenacity and our solutions for the benefit of a successful business
Bring your experience to the T.net Enterprise Cloud Integration team and grow with us, promoting the most cutting-edge IT solutions that will accompany companies in their innovation process. Your commitment and dedication will help make access to new technologies easier for companies that want to become more efficient. With your passion and our desire to reward merit, we will achieve company objectives together, respecting our mission: to make businesses and public administrations smarter.
Description of the position
It carries out sales of products and services relating to the ISP sector through the use of information and telephone systems.
- Degree or maturity in technical-scientific disciplines;
- Proven experience (at least five years) in the sale of ICT products and services for private companies and PA and more specifically for services typically provided by ISPs in the Cloud, Connectivity and Unified Communications fields;
- Tenacity, high interpersonal skills, aptitude for team work and goals;
- Motivated to develop solutions with high added value from a technological point of view, he will be responsible for the entire process
sales of the solutions in the portfolio and from the analysis of needs to the presentation of projects and related negotiation;
- Consolidated customer portfolio.
- Approved knowledge of the IT sector;
- High knowledge of the Internet value chain, of the operating logic of the services offered (Cloud Services, Connectivity, Unified Communications).
We offer company car, PC, multimedia mobile phone, landline with CCNL telecommunications and incentives.
The Candidate will be hired for an indefinite period with the status of Clerk as required by the current C.C.N.L. COMPANIES OPERATING TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77. Work locations: Catania, Rome, Milan.
For the purposes of the processing of personal data pursuant to 679/2016 / EU, sending the Curriculum represents implicit consent for the data subject to process the data for the purposes of a possible recruitment. Complete information will be delivered at any interview.