Open Job T.net:
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the job offer
The Internet of Things (IoT) industry is growing, the number of connected devices in use around the world will soon reach 8.4 billion people. The Internet of Things offers consumers increasingly elaborate solutions, especially with respect to guarantees of privacy and security and collection, storage and predictive analysis of flows will become essential processes. Everything will be played in middleware, the layer capable of joining together heterogeneous components through the use of API’s.
In this scenario, a fundamental role is played by the professional figure we are looking for.
For T.net Team we are looking for IoT Developers with a deep knowledge and understanding of sensors and wireless communication, with previous experience in developing mobile applications in this context. The developer of the future must keep up with the changes in programming languages and the most advanced hardware platforms.
Technical and aptitude skills required
- Qualification of Engineer or Scientific Degrees
- Excellent knowledge of English, essential for the preparation of technical documents and participation in international round tables
- Excellent communication skills as well as receptive listening skills, clear exposure of complex ideas to a technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledge of project management concepts and technologies
- Quick learning skills in a dynamic environment, juggling multiple projects and activities in parallel
- Good time organization and precision in the management and compliance with tasks and deadlines
- Ability to collaborate in virtual and cross-functional teams
- Having taken part in IoT & Big Data projects on frameworks:
- Android Mobile Application Development
- Hadoop, Streaming Analytics, Predictive
- Analytics, Machine learning.
- Preferred qualification knowledge of the Bitbucket, Jira, OpenShift platform
The Candidate will be hired for an indefinite period with the status of Clerk as required by the current C.C.N.L. COMPANIES OPERATING TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77. Work locations: Milan, Rome and Catania.