Open Job T.net:
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
T.net involved in a process of expansion and growth of the market. It is making heavy investments in technological infrastructure to respond more effectively to new business needs.
The resource will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Complete configuration and management of Microsoft & Linux Server operating systems;
- Management and monitoring of productivity, antivirus, backup and deduplication software licenses and the Private Cloud infrastructure;
- Evolutionary maintenance of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures according to ISO27001;
- Internal helpdesk and desktop maintenance (about 30 workstations);
- Virtualization configuration and management on VMWARE platforms (vCloud Director and vSphere 7), VEEAM, Acronis;
- Zimbra mail server management;
- Management of the LAN / WLAN network, Firewall and connectivity lines;
- Management of documentation relating to the status of client / server configurations and parameterizations, compared to ISO9001 ISO27001 standards;
- Technical-management reporting and constant communication with the technical team.
The person sought will also be responsible for managing the projects for the general modernization of the infrastructure and replacement of IT resources, coordinating with the management and the offices involved.
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in IT or similar disciplines;
- Consolidated experience in the role;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft & Linux systems;
- Preferential qualification for knowledge of the Zimbra platform;
- Knowledge of the following languages: Python, PHP, JS;
- Predisposition to carry out business trips within and outside the national territory;
- Accuracy, good interpersonal skills and the willingness to intervene for emergencies in an on-call regime.
The Candidate will be hired for an indefinite period with the qualification of Clerk as required by the current C.C.N.L. COMPANIES OPERATING TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
Work locations: Milan and Catania.