Your preparation and the desire to get involved will be decisive in our Engineering Team. You will work closely with people who are qualified, highly motivated and ready to meet any need, to achieve together the corporate goal: you will be the Digital Enabler. The mission is to make companies aware of risks and threats in an increasingly hyper-connected world and to help them protect their business by accompanying them in a process of growth and development.
In the context of our Engineering Area, to cover the position of Chief Security Officer, we are looking for a Senior Security Specialist with extensive and documented knowledge of Computer Forensics, Advanced Attack Prevention, Threats Detection & Mitigation , Firewalling, Fraud Prevention, Intrusion Prevention System, anti DDoS.
Technical skills required
- Preferential requirements are Certifications Cisco CCNP, Fortinet NSE 5 or higher, Checkpoint CCSE;
- Fluency in English;
- Preferably a degree in telecommunications engineering, electronics or equivalent discipline;
- Any courses supported for the attainment of Computer Forensics specialist certifications such as GCFA or GCFE;
- Knowledge of Voice over IP technologies (SIP and H323 protocol) in terms of Fraud Prevention;
- Excellent ability in planning and assessment of large telecommunications networks with specific certifications (Cisco, Brocade, Extreme, Huawei, etc.);
- Professionalism in the management of: IP security, digital signature systems/PKI, Firewalls, Risk Analisys, hacking and scanning techniques, ISS products, hardening of UNIX and WINDOWS platforms;
- Preferably the possession of the ITIL Foundation Certification or higher;
- Knowledge of the GDPR 2016/679;
- Knowledge of the Security Framework developed by NIST and proven experience of its management and implementation.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Significant experience in a Security Operation Center;
- Experience in problems of configuration and tuning of security devices;
- Ability to work in a team and for goals;
- Ability to manage and motivate human resources.
The Candidate will be hired for an indefinite period with the status of Employee as required by the current C.C.N.L. BUSINESS COMPANIES TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES.
The search is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77. The Job office is Milan. Canditates can also be evaluated with certifications and profiles slightly lower than the desired one to be included as additional figures within the SOC T.net Italy.
The search is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77. Work Locations: Catania (Sicily), Milan (Lombardy).
Please send a detailed Curriculum Vitae with photos in EU format and a presentation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of processing personal data as of 679/2016 / EU, sending the curriculum involves implicit consent for the data subject to process the data for the purposes of a possible recruitment. Full information will be delivered at the eventual interview.