The Internet of Things (IoT) industry is growing, the number of connected devices in use around the world will soon reach 8.4 billion people. The Internet of Things offers consumers more and more elaborate solutions, especially regarding the guarantees of privacy and security, and the collection, storage and predictive analysis of flows will become essential processes. Everything will be played in middleware, the layer able to mix heterogeneous components together through the use of API’s. In this scenario, we are looking for young and skilled engineers able to manage the best IoT technologies for the next future applied to differente IoT Scenarios: Smart Road, Smart Cities, Smart Farming and Industry 4.0. We’re one of the most advanced ventures in Europe begin supported directly by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, a body of the European Union.
For T.net IoT Tech Team we are looking for a talented Project Manager and Systems Engineer with a broad understanding of sensors and wireless communication for IoT and/or Vehicular Technologies as well of the ITS System Architecture, Tolling Systems Architectures, SCADA Systems, LoRa and DSRC Nework Architecture, Telecommunication Engineering and Public Tenders. The Project Manager of future Digital Cities and Roads keeps up with changes in network and ITS architecture and the most advanced hardware platforms as well as safety and current and upcoming regulations. The Candidates will participate to the day-by-day IoT activities in an international ecosystem planning, integrating, overseeing and leading projects in the most advanced IoT technologies for the overall technology stack optimizing Suppliers qualificaitions and delivery process.
Technical Skills and Attitudinal Requisites:
- Education Background: Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electric Engineering, Management Engineering, Automation and Control Engineering, Informatics Enginneering, Mathematics, Physics or similar work experience not less than 5 years in this role
- Good understanding on Microcontrollers, IoT Wireless Protocols and Technologies, Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Good Knowledge and experience in implementing LoRa, LoRaWan, 6LowPAN Networks and Architecture
- Good Knowledge and experience in implementing ITS Architecture
- Good Knowledge and experience in integrating various ITS Architecture (Video, VMS, ZTL, Parking, Speed Enforcment, Weigh in motion (WIM), etc) with rest of the Infrastructure Facilities (Drones, Enviroment Models, etc)
- Good Knowledge and experience in overseeing civil and cabling network infrastructures
- Familiar with Autocad, AutoTrack, ARCGIS or similar design tools
- Good Knowledge and experience in integrating SCADA systems, TMS and data acquisition from PLC’s, RTU’s, Smart Sensors and MQTT data exchange
- Good Knowledge of Tolling Systems Architecture as well as Tunnels and Infrastructure Smart Lanes Architecture
- Knowledge of the English language (min B2), fundamental for the preparation of technical documents and participation in international settings;
- Good communication skills as well as receptive listening skills;
- Good Knowledge of the concepts of project management, planning, controlling and reporting as well as the Process Improvement
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment, moving between multiple projects and activities in parallel
- Excellent organization of time and precision in the management and respect of tasks and deadlines
- Collaboration skills in teams that are virtual and cross-functional
The Candidate will be trained and followed by the Project Engineering Manager and involved in real IoT projects for min 6 months.
The search is aimed at candidates of both sexes pursuant to Law 903/77.
Work Locations: Catania (Sicily), Rome (Lazio), Milan (Lombardia). 50% of working time is Smart Working, 25% on site and 25% on Customers Premises. Currently, Customer Premises are located in Venice, Taormina and Palermo.
For the purposes of processing personal data as of 679/2016/EU, sending the curriculum involves implicit consent for the data subject to process the data for the purposes of a possible recruitment. Full information will be delivered at the eventual interview.